Wow, long time no post.

As of Friday the 8th I start another new chapter in the life of Woodman. I'll be a full time stay at home dad and odd jobber. I've been at $Company for 8 years and it's become more than a bit tedious. We haven't had a very successful couple years in my area, so I'm cranking out the work, and it's going nowhere. After a few years of that and supervisor roulette (6 in 8 years) I'm out. My wife is doing great and we're going to see if it's worth keeping me home for a while.


So far I have lined up;

Giant Jenga
Farmhouse Tables
Picking up a butt-ton of barn wood
And building bee frames

I have a hive of my own now, haven't brewed beer in a couple years, and have picked up carpentry.

Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Jam - Citrus - Orange Lime Marmalade

Carrots carrots carrots. February Can Jam.

Can Jam... Stoned Fruit