First post!

I have to say despite the amount of posting I have done on forums around the internet that this is the first time I have ever typed the phrase "First Post!"........


This makes me proud.

It's interesting thinking that I am writing to an audience that does not exist at this point. Two years from now my entire legion of followers might get into holy flame wars trying to figure out what I meant when I said First Post.... but more likely my family and three random followers will just read the latest attempt at humor and sigh.

I'm Woodman. Haven't figured out what we are going to call my wife.

This blog is just what the title says it is.... Thinking out loud. Plus we needed somewhere to talk about this canning thing we are doing that I'll talk about later.

Right now it's time to go to sleep and wait for Santa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Jam - Citrus - Orange Lime Marmalade

Carrots carrots carrots. February Can Jam.

Can Jam... Stoned Fruit