2011

I am a horrible blogger. I've been meaning to post for weeks now. I actually have one written up that just needs photos attached. One of my resolutions is to blog more regularly.

Please pay no attention to the fact that it took me 2 weeks to post. And don't look at that man behind the curtain either.

We drew a complete blank for the last Can Jam of the year, and frankly ran out of time before we knew it. Christmas was a very busy time in our household this year, and having our neighborhood Thanksgiving celebration the first weekend of December did not help us any.

My wife and I were mildly ill for most of December as well. Sniffles, headache, tired, not conducive to getting things done. We started Judo in November, and missed most of our classes in December. DD is a 2nd degree/dan/something Brown Belt, and I am a lowly white belt. Our oldest daughter is also with us on that and she is a yellow belt. Monday I got my 1st Yellow Tip, which means I learned a few words of Japanese, how to fall, and one throw, not much really but it's a start.

Coming up soon in 2011:

The "What the hell we did to our floor post" only three months after we finished it and a month and a half after I wrote it.
The what to do with 40 pounds of chicken parts post, or "30 days in 30 hours".
The OMG the puppy is huge photo extravaganza.
New cookbooks that we got for each other thoughts.

I hope your holiday season went well and that you got your Christmas lights down during the warm weather we had before winter came back.... unlike some people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Jam - Citrus - Orange Lime Marmalade

Carrots carrots carrots. February Can Jam.

Can Jam... Stoned Fruit