Judo

Ok, last night was Judo. About 10 minutes into class I kicked someone's ankle and I'm pretty confident that I broke a toe. Finished class after hopping around and whining some, my wife has no pity I swear. About 2/3rds of the way through class I felt a lot better when someone broke their nose. Nothing like a fountain of blood to make you feel better about a wittle bwoken toesy.

On the way out to the van I covered my foot with snow, which felt really nice. And proceeded to get beat on by my wife and step-daughter about what a wuss I am. I have a very low tolerance for pain, it is true, but I think I can operate under extreme levels of pain fairly well.

Hang nail, broken toe, slight fever? Where is the nurse?

Hernia, Appendicitis, 102 degree fever? I'm ok, I just need to get this done first.

Besides, I live in a house full of women, you'd think I could get someone besides the dog to feel sorry for me. I'll see if I can remember to do a pic tonight; this morning it was turning pretty dark blue and black colors.

I've found if I don't get on here at least once or twice a week then I get out of the habit. Assuming that we have any regular readers that is. So occasionally there will be a less than meaty post where I whine about something.

Ohh, and I tried the fermented pinto beans we bought at the winter farmers market... Yum. Kind of weird taste, but very spicy and perfect on my bean burritos last night. Watched Julie and Julia the other night, makes me want to cook things. And DD has entered into a Spice Rack Challenge, which I will put a link to in the side bar as soon as I figure out where it is.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Can Jam - Citrus - Orange Lime Marmalade

Can Jam... Stoned Fruit

Carrots carrots carrots. February Can Jam.