Cookbooks

Both Woodman and I got each other cookbooks for Christmas - Woodman calls me a cookbook fiend.  I LOVE them.  I even had two microwave cookbooks and we didn't even have a microwave!  I just can't help myself.  There is just something about them that draws me.  Of course pictures make them even better.  I know, I am a mature adult and should not need pictures but I much prefer a cookbook with pictures.  I can spend hours, and already have, going through them.  Christmas added to my collection "Canning and Preserving with Ashley English" (check out Ashley at http://www.small-measure.blogspot.com/, "The Meat Lovers Meatless Cookbook", "The Heart of the Artichoke" and last but not least "Heirloom Cooking with the Brass Sisters".  Woodman and his father both fed my addiction this year!  Which is my favorite?  Really, I have no clue but can't wait to start trying more new things!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Jam - Citrus - Orange Lime Marmalade

Carrots carrots carrots. February Can Jam.

Can Jam... Stoned Fruit